Spent the afternoon vacuuming at mom's house. Mom's approach to housekeeping has always been a bit haphazard, taking the approach that "dust is a protective coating for furniture". Now since she has trouble getting from point a to point b much less wielding a vacuum cleaner and since stepfather seems clueless about how and when to clean, the responsibility falls to me. It is quite possible that I found enough dust today to remake Adam. Pardon me while I ditch these dusty clothes, take a shower, put on clean clothes, do a sinus rinse, and take the evening dose of my allergy medicine a bit early.
Maybe for fun tomorrow I can vacuum my own house after starting a huge batch of marinara sauce on the stove.
I just throw Roombas in hostile territory! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIf it were only that simple. First I had to find the floor in places. And a roomba would have not done well at all on the stairs, thump, thump, .... crash. Besides, if I had that much money to spare, I would hire them a maid service.
ReplyDelete