Floor Stain Stencil

Floor Stain Stencil

Friday, April 1, 2016

If Dogs Could Talk

The conversation might run something like this.
Chloe: "Hi mom, so glad you're home.  I need a haircut."

Me: "Chloe, I'm so sorry.  Things have been so busy with looking for assisted living facilities for mom & stepfather.  I really know you desperately need a haircut.  When I came home this afternoon, you greeted me with one of my wool socks in you mouth instead of your flat fox squeaky toy."

Chloe:  "My I feel sheepish.  I thought something was a bit off.  I couldn't find the squeaker, and it tasted like a sheep with toe jam.  Can you please pencil me in for a full shave?"
Chloe: "Aah, that's better, found the squeaky and it tastes like my drool-still waiting for that haircut mom."

1 comment:

  1. Poor Chloe (and poor you, not looking forward to having to do that for my parents). If it helps any, Apollo has only JUST started shedding......

    ReplyDelete