Titus 2:13-14
"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."
So now for a musical interlude:
Here's a peppy one from the 80's
With the weather warming, I've been busy cleaning at mom's house. The frost has gone out of the driveway and it is no longer a sloppy mixture of mud and gravel, so it doesn't get tracked back into the house with each load of junk hauled outside. The garbage men probably had a few select cuss words for me this morning as they picked up two full recycling bins and 10' of a double row of garbage bags along the curb. It is sad to see both mom and stepfather slipping away ever so gradually. I just hope that I can get their mess cleaned up before their health gets bad enough that they need professional care. Don't worry, I'm not depressed, just tired and in need of rest. And the lazy child in me wishes for Christ to "crack the sky and take me home" (in some theological circles referred to as the rapture) so that I don't have to finish cleaning mom's entire house and garage.
No comments:
Post a Comment