Floor Stain Stencil

Floor Stain Stencil

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Testing has proved

that front loading washing machines just don't get the clothes as clean as the old top loader's used to.  So you ask, how was this test performed?  Simple, I washed the couch cover from the downstairs couch, the one that was covered in cat hair because it is Tigger's favorite napping place.  Once it had run through the wash, I put it in the dryer.  When I took Chloe outside to go potty, she promptly did a u-turn, stuffed her nose up to the dryer exhaust and pointed to the "cat" with a somewhat perplexed look on her face.  I can only imagine that she was thinking, "How did you fit that fat, lazy cat into that little hole and still manage to have a breeze through there?"

There you have it, undeniable proof that the washing machine did not get the couch cover clean.

1 comment: