Floor Stain Stencil

Floor Stain Stencil

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Could Be a Dark And Stormy Night

I predict there will be a fraidy dog trying to crawl into bed with her owners tonight.
("Ma, you talking about me again.  But I'm brave and scary to cats, squirrels, rabbits, rodents.... Oh, did you say thunderstorm... Change of plan, I'll cover your six, just in case something sneaks up on you, just watch your step or you might squish my toes if you turn around, ok.  And maybe make a beeping sound if you plan to back up.")


On the plus side, tomorrow the high is only supposed to be 80 deg. F.  Maybe some things can be accomplished outside tomorrow without melting.  Poor hubby has been working in this heat all week in a uniform made of polyester with steel-toed rubber boots and a bump cap.  He finally said to heck with being accustomed to the heat this morning and crashed in the AC room while I went with mom and stepfather to mom's doctor's appointments this morning and afternoon.  Hubby will probably spend his days off eating and trying to restore the weight he has sweated away this week.


On the mom front, thanks to advances in science insulin is now available as extended release (one dose/day) in injection pens.  I hope and pray that it works!  Drove over to her house three times yesterday to check her glucose levels in preparation for the appointments today.  I so hope she can get back to a state where she is capable and responsible enough to give herself the injection and self monitor again.

No comments:

Post a Comment