Floor Stain Stencil

Floor Stain Stencil

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Firing Up the Grill

But NOT for the usual reasons.
At the moment it is parked out by the apple trees.
It is supposed to get down to freezing tonight.
Hopefully, a little heat from the grill
will keep the buds from getting too cold.
Time to go feed the fire.

2 comments:

  1. Apple growers here have been doing that on the HUGE scale, the first night it got down below 25 there were reports that it could have caused a 40% loss in apples, I've not seen any reports since....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if it managed to get down below 32 here in town. On the plus side, I got rid of some scrap wood that was cluttering up the garage. I hope the trees out at my aunt's place didn't get frost damaged.

    Not sure if the frost hit Door County. If it did, there will probably be a pie cherry shortage this year.

    ReplyDelete