Floor Stain Stencil

Floor Stain Stencil

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Spring Traditions

Spring is sneaking in slowly here.  The robins and other birds arrived in flocks last week.  One day the yard was bare, the next day it had 6 robins and a small woodpecker searching for bugs.  Yesterday when I took Ember on an afternoon walk, a rather fat looking robin was sitting in the apple tree giving me the stink eye and chirping at me.  They are staking out their territories in preparation for making more robins.  I wonder what bird brained location they'll pick this year.

Anyhow, taxes are done.  Since the post office managed to loose some mail last September, everything was mailed certified so I could track it and make sure everything arrives on time.  The next item in the spring chores was brushing, bathing, and shaving the dog.  Poor unsuspecting Ember.
All brushed out and resting up from the wrestling match with mom
Soggy doggy dripping dry
Free at last, Free at last
Sporting the continental clip
The ears and tail need a bit of trimming yet, but I'll let her keep the big hair for a few more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment