Is it suitable to pair real-tree coveralls with a blaze orange camo jacket?
Hello, are there any fashionistas out there? --sound of frozen crickets-- Oh, you're all hiding indoors away from the snow?
So for all the folks, who work hard to clear all that snow, wear whatever you need in order to keep warm and free of frostbite. If anyone attempts to criticize your wardrobe, hand them a shovel and suggest they lift with their legs.
Only if the coveralls are insulated!! Carharts are my friend when doing fire wood, or shoveling out in front of the garage.
ReplyDeleteI have gotten to the age where I don't care what I look like around the farm. When I am doing jobs around, either in winter or summer, I am going to get hot, sweaty, muddy, and stinky.
A shower with soap and hot water fixes that pretty quick.
Like you said, if it bothers them that much, put them to work speedy-do quick.