Floor Stain Stencil

Floor Stain Stencil

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

So Glad

that I don't live in a neighborhood with one of those lousy compacts that prohibits drying clothes in the bright sunshine.
The picture is from last summer, but after doing 5-6 loads each day they all start to look the same anyway.  I've been doing laundry since Sunday.  Tomorrow (Wednesday) promises to be another sunny day.  After finishing mom & stepfather's laundry, I get to do mine - woo-hoo.  Hope the washing machine doesn't start smoking from exhaustion.

2 comments:

  1. My wife complained her dryer was slow at its job...so I spent a few dollars and had our vent cleaned. The man said we had two complete blockages. Fire trap.

    I love sheets dried on the line...the scent is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The water bill to wash all this stuff is bad enough. The electric bill to run it through the dryer would be horrific. And yes, thankfully, they smell much better coming off the clothes line than they did going into the washing machine.

      That does remind me I should clean our dryer vent. I do dry my own clothes in the dryer because of allergies.

      Delete