for your viewing pleasure or shivering perhaps,
while I am busy helping prepare mom & stepfather's taxes.
He kept saying he was going to get round to it; it didn't happen.
As we know, the IRS waits for no man.
Even fencing looks pretty when coated with ice.
The only occasion when chicken wire is "pretty".
Chloe's response to prickly grass on her morning potty break
"ooh - eeh - ouch" - repeat.
The daffodils are trying at least.
Maybe they will be ready by Mother's Day.
Didn't see any birds trying to land on this until after it thawed.







Yikes! It may be pretty in December, but not in April!!! It's time for warmth and sunshine! We are cold here too, and rainy. But no ice.
ReplyDeleteI hope it warms up for you soon.
Blessings,
Red
The ice is gone now. Except for the really big snow piles in parking lots all the snow has melted too. I was so glad when the ground reappeared. Hope the warm weather holds off for a few more days though, because I need to finish pruning the apple trees.
DeleteIt has been raining, icing, and snow flurrying quite a bit this week. Hope we get some dry weather soon so that I can dig and start planting the cold weather plants in the garden.
Oh, by the way we do get snow in May, occasionally. Unfortunately, snow and ice in April is normal.