There was one really obvious oops, that even I a non-gun expert caught. When one of the characters refers to a firearm as Bond's father's hunting rifle and it is obviously a side by side double barrel shotgun, the script writers and editors really need to be paddled.
When the movie finally rolls around to the budget theatre, I will go see it again with hubby. So, no spoilers please.
Follow up:
As a note of reference, the movie producers must have fixed that scene, because after seeing a DVD from the library, it looks like they might have edited their oops. At least in the library's copy, there are not any red plastic shotgun casings being ejected, and the barrel wall thickness seems to have gotten thicker than when I saw it in the theatre.
Follow up:
As a note of reference, the movie producers must have fixed that scene, because after seeing a DVD from the library, it looks like they might have edited their oops. At least in the library's copy, there are not any red plastic shotgun casings being ejected, and the barrel wall thickness seems to have gotten thicker than when I saw it in the theatre.
No comments:
Post a Comment