Weather Change
Just as I was thinking of doing an experiment to see if our mailbox could be used as a solar powered oven, the weather is promising a change. Rain clouds are sliding through from the north, and the temperature has dropped a little. Hopefully, we get a measurable amount of rain from this. I sure wish that upper level high that is sitting and spinning in the middle of the country would go away.
I've been considering painting my mailbox white....
ReplyDeleteInteresting idea, but it might get lost in the winter under a snowbank
DeleteI can always repaint it lime green lol
DeleteStill no real rain at home, at least in crash pad residence. I've a few days off and headed north to more permanent fixtures. It's definitely cooler, but the corn still looks like crap.
ReplyDeleteI've a great photo of Barkley at his doggie day camp playing with a poodle that looks like Chloe. I'll try and scan and post.
Enjoy your days off! Believe it or not hubby's boss arranged the schedule so that he has four days off in a row. This is day two. We just finished cleaning the Element so that it can be loaned to MASA for missionary pilots visiting during the week of EAA. Rental cars and lodging in the area over the next week will be scarce and more expensive than usual. Maybe I'll be able to drop some weight next week; my only form of transportation once hubby leaves for work each day will be my bicycle. The trek over to mom's place to give her daily shot will be done by bicycle. So far the tires are holding air; and I bought some replacement brake pads. I have found the no-line bifocals to be a bit troublesome on test drives; I will just have to tip my head down a bit more when looking down or things look really weird through the transition and reading parts of the lenses.
DeletePictures of Barkley playing with doggy friends are always a hit. Looking forward to that post. Sorry I've been rather lax in posting lately. The multitude of excuses include heat, laziness, and being busy with helping at mom's place.