Floor Stain Stencil

Floor Stain Stencil

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wired Dogs

Running errands yesterday,
I stopped at PetsMart for some ich medicine for the fish tank.
Ich is one of those fish diseases
that can quickly decimate an aquarium's population.
It is best just to have a supply on hand, just in case.
While heading for the checkout, I ran across a couple
walking in with a very carefully groomed poodle.
Turns out, they were in the area attending their dog's first show.
He was a 3 year old black, male poodle,
and he was WIRED!
Ever seen a dog with ADD?
He was the poster boy!
The lady asked, "Are poodles always like this?"
I said, "Pretty much, but they do slow down a bit as they get older.
They nap more and then wake up wired,
but it doesn't last as long."
I wished them luck, paid for the medicine,
and left the store knowing that their dog would need at least 10 laps around the inside of the store before the wiggles would be even close to under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment